Setting up Mobile Banking is as simple as downloading an app! See below for details on how to get our Mobiliti app or visit your local branch for assistance.
How to Download the Mobiliti App
From Online Banking:
During the enrollment process you will be given the option to have a download link sent via text message to the phone number entered.
Just follow the instructions in the text.
From the App Store:
- Click on the App Store icon on your phone which will bring you into the App Store.
- Click on the search option within the App Store.
- In the search field, type in the search criteria The Missouri Bank and hit search.
- Once the App Store finds The Missouri Bank app, you will receive a logo with an option to download the app for free.
- Click on the download option.
- Once it has completed the download process, it will have an open button. You can either click on the open button from within the App Store or close the App Store and locate the app icon that was downloaded to your device and then click to open.
- Once the MO Bank app is open you can login and start using it. The first page will prompt your username and password, which will be the same username and password you use for Online Banking. You will also be asked to answer one of your security questions from Online Banking.
NOTE: You will only be required to enter your username and answer a security question the first time you login. That will register your device. You will only need to enter your password when logging on in the future.
For more information on how to use Mobiliti for mobile check deposits, visit our Mobile Deposits page.