You already snap pictures all day long from your smartphone... now you can snap a photo of your checks, too! No more long trips to the bank just to deposit your check. Simply sign, label "for deposit only", snap and you're done! Just another way The Missouri Bank is making your banking life easier.
NOTE: This feature is ONLY available on an iPhone or Android device.
How to Use Mobile Deposit:
***First you MUST sign your check on the back and label "for Mobile Deposit Only" (otherwise the deposit will be rejected)***
- Log into Mobiliti using The Missouri Bank app on your phone. (If you have not already downloaded the app, please see instructions on our Mobile Banking page.)
- Select Deposits from the menu. Select New Deposit.
- Select the account for deposit and enter amount.
- Take a photo of both the front and back of your check.
- Confirm deposit amount. (The deposit will show as pending upon submission.)
Tips for taking your images:
Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos. Try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check.
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area on a solid background.
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew; ensure all four corners are visible.
- Make sure that the entire check image is visible with no shadows and in focus before submitting your deposit.
- Make sure the MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable.
Limitations and Fees:
- Deposit Limit: $2,000.00
- Daily Deposit Limit: $4,000.00
- Daily Number of Deposits: 4
- There will be a fee of $1.00 per deposit